Raj Dulal, Southsea
Available Food from Raj Dulal
Most starters served with fresh green salad & mint sauce.
- Tandoori sizzler
Tandoori dishes are marinated with a blend of herbs & spices. Then grilled in a clay oven served with salad & dips.
- Balti dishes
Balti dishes are cooked with freshly ground armatic spices, green peppers, onions & fresh herbs in a thick sauce.
- Chefīs specialities
Rice not included
- Special fish dishes
- Massala dishes
Rice not included
- Traditional main dishes
The following dishes are not served with rice.
- Biryani dishes
These dishes combined with fragranced Basmati rice. Herbs & spices. Served with vegetable curry.
- Special duck dishes
Rice not included
- Tikka curry dishes
Cooked with chicken tikka or lamb tikka. Rice not included.
- Vegetarian dishes
Please not: not all the following dishes are suitable for vegans as some of the dishes may contain dairy products.
- Side dishes
- English dishes
Served with chips & tomatoes
- Sauces & chutneys
Free Popadom and Onion salad with EVERY order!
Free Side dish with orders over £15
Terms and Conditions
1. We open 7 days a week. Including all bank holiday but closed on Christmas day. 2. Payment: cash and credit card only. Credit card charge 50p. All major credit cards accepted.
Users Reviews for Raj Dulal
- 55 days ago Customer said:
Disappointed tonight as I ordered lamb but got chicken and we didnít receive our side dish either.
- Older RatingsRatings older than 6 months may be not accurate for current restaurant status.
- 309 days ago DC said:
Really fast delivery, good quality but could have been a little hotter (temp).
- 318 days ago Customer said:
chicken tikka massala tasteless and very watery sauce. not good at all.
- 328 days ago Customer said:
- 330 days ago JB said:
- 335 days ago Customer said:
Very yummy :)
- 398 days ago Customer said:
Fab food as always just took 90mins to arrive instead of the 45mins quoted online!
- 407 days ago Customer said:
always go here!
- 418 days ago Customer said:
I liked it.
- 427 days ago Customer said:
Arrived quickly and tasted good.
- 443 days ago Matty Irvine said:
A very tasty meal, however, the delivery man did technically break into our flat with the aid of the security guard to try and find his customers. We were waiting downstairs.....Other than that, brilliant! oh yeah, where was the onion chutney?...
- 790 days ago Elaine Butchart said:
- 816 days ago Charlotte Dunster said:
lovely currys and came earlier than we expected! great value!
- 847 days ago michael steel said:
We have been using the Raj Dulal for a few years now and have very very rarely been diappointed witheither the service or quality
- 886 days ago Lucy Wisbey said:
We love raj dulal, the food is very nce and delivered very quickly. i especially like the sag aloo and bhidi bhaji.
- 904 days ago Customer said:
- 910 days ago Dave Renowden said:
Very very nice food and good service
- 910 days ago Gary Cooper said:
Fantastic food and very good tasting! Very good prices and well worth it!
- 931 days ago wayne archer said:
best set meal in town, great value
- 952 days ago Craig Humby said:
Curries taste great, delivery is quick and efficient, only downside is the curries leave yellow stains everywhere we leave them!
- 1008 days ago Customer said:
Food was good, however received different drinks to what we asked for.
- 1017 days ago rana ahmed said:
nice food nice place, No1 Curry house in Portsmouth.
- 1032 days ago Jan Dolecek said:
very quick delivery and delicious food, but they brought me different sauce and drink :(
- 1033 days ago emma said:
forgot the mango chutney but everything else was great
- 1034 days ago Timothy Bolton said:
- 1062 days ago Mrs W Doherty said:
meal was brill
- 1063 days ago Jason Newbiggin said:
18.26 and sill not here!
- 1091 days ago Michael Brooks said:
Super fast delivery, order was complete with a few extras. The quality of the food was top notch, would highly recommend.Superb Service, will order again
- 1112 days ago tom stanley said:
excellent as always, love the food, possibly the best indian in portsmouth
- 1125 days ago Gareth Radford said:
Best takeaway in portsmouth
- 1142 days ago jayne said:
I did not recieve the extra papadom that I paid for nor the canned drink, but on the whole i love the food.
- 1200 days ago Mrs Louise Hernon said:
food always lush now i can do it online i can order more often,lol.
- 1209 days ago Martin Bowater said:
I always use Raj Dulal because the quality and taste of the food is considerably better than other Indian Take Aways in Portsmouth. Delivery not being super quick is a good thing. It shows they are busy and there is a high turnover of food which helps with freshness and quality. There are a lot of places nearer to me than this one but it is the best. I would give 10/10 for quality if the cucumber raita had the cucumber more finally chopped and furthermore it lacks garlic and mint which also need to be finally chopped. Sort the raita out guys. I’ve made far better myself. The rest of what you do is perfect.
- 1217 days ago victoria said:
this was the first tym we had ordered from this take away shop, lovely
- 1232 days ago Customer said: