Available Food from Mumbai2GoAll the food we sell is freshly made everyday in our fantastic open kitchen. Our chefs do not use pre-packed ingredients or sell pre-packed food. To prove this fact, you can visit us at our open kitchen & have a look at how we prepare it right before your eyes!
- Mumbai 2 go finger food
Ideal for sharing with friends
- Chicken main courses
- Lamb main courses
- Subz dishes
India´s vegetarian traditions are ancient, deriving from Hindu and Buddhist text that describes the nutritional and medicinal properties of grains, beans and spices to keep the mind, body and soul in balance. Rediscover these traditions with our special Mumbai 2 go vegetarian menu.
Our Biriyanies slow cooked in the Hydrabadi style, where the Persian art has been perfected in the house of Nawabs. It is served with a traditional accompaniment of sweet lassi & shorba, but can also be enjoyed with bagara baingan, a tangy spiced aubergine sauce.
- Vegetable side
- From the tandoor
Terms and Conditions
1. At Mumbai 2 go we aim to provide our customers with the very best Indian food & exceptional service. We are constantly trying to improve your experience & would appreciate any feedback that you may have to help us in achieving this. 2. All meals are served in our distinctive airtight, tamper proof, leak proof, re-usable & microwaveable containers-retaining heat longer. 3. Indian chilled food is available prior to advance order. Served in microwaveable & ovenable containers. VAT not inclusive on all chilled food. 4. Delivery is free on all orders over £10.00. We may levy a surcharge to customers outside our delivery area. We aim to deliver within 30-40 mintues from time of order. 5. You can pay by credit card over the phone or by cash. We accept: Delta, Master card, Switch, Visa & American express. 6. Complimentary popadoms & chutneys with your order. 7. Some of our dishes may contain nuts, if you have any allergy, please inform a member of our staff.
Users Reviews for Mumbai2Go
- Older RatingsRatings older than 6 months may be not accurate for current restaurant status.
- 217 days ago Customer said:
Always impressed with quality and taste!
- 443 days ago Customer said:
food tasty, great and there‘s lots of it. But it was deliverd 1h 40min late and no one called me from the restaurant that they were going to be late or that they couldn‘t find the address. needed to contact meals2go to get the restaurant to call me and the driver to finally deliver the food.
- 674 days ago Tom brook said:
Very quick service and great food. No dodgy cuts of meat here. Really tastey.
- 1004 days ago Richard Thomas said:
very small portions,descprtion of the food is incorrect very dissappointed
- 1030 days ago Customer said:
Good quality food, delivered on time, only downside was the obviously rude reaction from delivery guy when he didnt like his tip!